July 2-3, 2012
Insight from Genetics, Neuroscience & Cardiovascular Medicine
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
We are interested in receiving abstracts on the following topics:
• Genetic Underpinnings of Williams syndrome
• Cognition and Language in Williams syndrome
• Cardiovascular/other Medical problems in Williams syndrome
• Imaging Progress in Williams syndrome
• Animal Models of Williams syndrome
• Social and Behavioral Profile of Williams syndrome
The conference will feature keynote speakers and platform/poster presentations on a variety of topics relating to Williams syndrome. The poster session/reception will be held on Monday evening, July 2, 2012.
Sponsored by the Williams Syndrome Association, and the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, the conference will be held immediately before the WSA family meeting, allowing for clinical research opportunities during the family meeting dates, July 3 – 7.
2012 Abstract Deadline: April 16, 2012 - Submission by email only!
▪ Send an email, containing your typed abstract as an attachment, to:
Dr Barbara Pober c/o firstname.lastname@example.org
▪ The subject line in the email must include: [Presenting author’s name]-WSA Prof. Conf.
▪ The abstract will be accepted only in the following format:
a) no longer than one 8.5 x 11 page; Times New Roman font; 1 inch top & bottom margins;
1.25 inch left margin; and 1 inch right margin;
b) list the names, affiliations and degrees of all authors;
c) underline the name of the presenting author; and
d) provide an email address and phone number for the corresponding author.
▪ Indicate your preference: ____Platform presentation ____ Poster presentation ____ No preference