June 30 - July 1, 2014
Insight from Genetics, Psychology, Neuroscience & Medicine
Trainee & Early Stage Investigator
Up to $1000 (registration transportation & lodging)
Applications Due March 30, 2014
The meeting organizers are pleased to announce that a limited number of travel awards will be granted. Students, postdoctoral fellows, and early stage investigators are eligible to apply. The awards will cover registration, transportation, and lodging (up to $1000). Due to funding restrictions from the National Institutes of Health, these awards are limited to individuals who are US citizens or permanent residents.
Guidelines for submission:
● An abstract for a poster or platform presentation
● A cover letter describing your WS project and the ways in which attending the WS Professional Conference will further your work
● A statement that you are a US citizen or permanent resident
● A copy of your CV (which includes your email address and phone number), and
● Your mentor must email a letter of recommendation/support.
Please email the information requested to: Dr. Carolyn Mervis - email@example.com
Award decisions will be made by the WS Professional Conference Organizing Committee and will be announced by April 22, 2014.