Families and Researchers Working Together to Find Answers
Thank you for your interest in joining the Registry!
The goal of the Registry is to expand understanding of Williams syndrome so that better treatments can be developed in the future. We (WSA) believe that connecting families and researchers through the Registry will make it easier to do important research.
To begin the short registration process, as a researcher, click the link below.
By joining the Registry, you can:
- Review the Registry’s data
- Take advantage of Registry services to recruit study subjects
- Be provided with selected medical records/information that families share with the Registry.
- Click the “Researcher Registration” button below
- Choose a username and password
- Create an account