You are here
Join us at Okefenokee RESA in Waycross, GA for an educational conference.
Learn more about educational techniques for students with Williams syndrome.
Conference Fee: $35 (includes continental breakfast and a box lunch)
Overnight accomodations at Holiday Inn Express - call (912) 548-0720 and ask for the Williams Syndrome Association room block.
Rooms are $99 + tax for standard room; $109 + tax for a suite. Hotel stay includes breakfast.
If interested in Saturday morning IEP program, please register before February 10, 2019
- Special education law, rights and responsibilities
- Tests & measurements to measure progress and regression
- Smart IEPs
- Introduction to tactics and strategies for effective advocacy
Attention Educators, Case Managers, Therapists, Social Workers, School Psychologists, Para-professionals...
If you are working with children with developmental disorders and learning disabilities, this conference is for you!
Save the Date! November 7 & 8 2014
- Friday, November 7 Conference for Educators & Professionals
- Friday evening family event
- Saturday, November 8 Conference for Parents & Caregiver
Education Professionals Conference Flyer (Download & share this flyer with your school district)