Join us at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront hotel, July 11-14, 2018
Click the links below for details on fees, scholarships and programming. Note: The hotel link is Marriott's page and the dates they have listed are for the time period our special rate is available (offering before and after extentions).
Note: Early Bird registration has been extended until April 15.
About the National Convention
Held Biennially in July, the National Convention and Professional Conference bring together the foremost experts on Williams syndrome and related characteristics to discuss the latest research findings, medical treatments and educational strategies. More than fifty educational sessions provide families with the latest resources and information, while children are entertained and cared for in specialized age-appropriate programs.
The 2018 schedule includes:
- Keynote speaker, Mike Porath - Founder of The Mighty.com
- An IEP "Drop in" Clinic where you can schedule a private appointment with a an experienced advocate to review your child's current IEP and get suggestions for making it stronger and more appropriate.
- "Roundtable" small group discussions throughout each day - you pick the topic you'd like to discuss and invite others to join you at your table or join someone else at theirs for informal discussions and information exchanges
- Private Block Party in Little Italy - Live Music, Great Food, Crafts for the kids - all within 3 blocks of the hotel.
- Pricing overview below. For those registering three or more children in one family, call the office to do this and we will assist.